Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Arrival

Say hello to Sebastian Scott Nicholson
born Monday, June 28th (actually 3 days early!)
12:18 p.m.
He weighed 8 pounds and 9 ounces (third largest of the five, with the boys ranging from 8-2 to 9-3)
21 and a half inches long.

Here he is...

A couple of hours old.





Later that evening after his first bath.



When did the "professional" hospital photos actually become something worth buying? Here is a sample, but we have purchased the cd and copyright permissions because they turned out so cute!















3 comments:

  1. I love the mohawak! I really love that this baby came early, and ended mom's suffering! He is really cute, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the hospital photos, they certainly have improved. I can see why you wanted those, he looks wonderful in them. Plus that will save you the grief of having to get someone else to take them before he gets too old for the newborn look. Glad they found a way to improve the hospital photos. Wonder if it was just your hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Man, it looks like I delivered at the wrong hospital.

    ReplyDelete